I decided to take Alda up on her “This OR That” challenge. So this challenge is crazy, just like the title, it’s This Or That, one or the other. It seemed ok at first, then after multiple times of just walking away from it I finally got something put together.
So here goes the challenge.
1. Monochromatic OR pink being the main color (I choose monochromatic because I already do a lot of pink layouts.)
2. A colored/pieced image OR a black and white photo (I think I might have botched it at this step, lol does the pic count as a colored image??)
3. Beads (glass, pear etc.) OR molding paste (I love molding paste!! no brainer here)
4. Handmade flowers OR cheese cloth (No flowers……me really? What am I thinking)
5. Lace/ Ribbon OR Buttons (Lace any day.)
6. Leaves OR 1 Vine ( make it count if you are not making handmade flowers) (Ok I got my flowers, I am happy now)
7. Title/Sentiment OR 1 Laser Cut (I am so bad at titles, I go the easy route, laser cute)
8. Stickles/ Liquid Pearl OR Gesso (Liquid Pears….which I used on the laser cut)
09. Bird OR Owl (owl….If you knew my moms garden there is an owl in the top left hand corner…you can somewhat see it in the picture)
10. Butterflies OR 1 Resin Piece (prima swirls…..really one……..ugg)
11. Stencil Use OR 2 hearts ( TCW harlequin)
12. Pop Dots/Cardboard OR Paints (I popped this up with cardboard under the circle and the pic)
13. 7 different patterned papers to be used OR 1 sheet of cardstock (one sheet of cardstock – grey….. holy crap….. only one)
14. 2 Adornments (metal) OR 2 stickers (of coarse I choose adjournments, I just love those)
15. Diecuts OR Inks (not mists) ( I choose prima chalk fluid ink – old road, which broke in the process)
16. 4 Circles OR 6 Squares (Circles, I’m not sure why but I think the less the easier it would bet to put something together)
17. Diecut/Punch OR Distressing (Distressing only because I wasn’t sure really what it meant by die punch)
a couple close ups
I had fun doing this challenge, it really made me think of putting something together that I would actually like. Thank you Alda for pushing the creative envelope!
“This Or That” Challenge